* Five Tenets of TaeKwonDo: Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-Control and Indomitable Spirit.
* Mental aspects of TaeKwonDo: Confidence, Concentration, Discipline and Respect.
* Physical aspects of TaeKwonDo: Forms, Sparring, Breaking and Self-Defense.
Grand Master Nam
* National Champion in Korea
* Korean Demonstration Team Member
* Master's Degree in Special Education
* I will honor my parents.
* I will be faithful to my friends.
* I will treat all living things with care.
* I will always finish what I start.
Free Trial Lessons
Transported After School
Kickboxing & Yoga Classes
Listening Skills, Coordination, Physical Activity, Focus & Attention
* Kids (Ages 7-12)
Confidence, Discipline, Self-Control, Respect, Positive Attitude & Leadership Skills
* Adults (Ages 13 & up)
Coordination, Flexibility, Weight Control, Strength, Stress Release & Self-Defense
* Women Classes
Weight Control, Coordination, Flexibility, Strength & Self-Defense